Thursday, August 2, 2012

GrandDiva's Creative Corner August Sketch Challenge!

Are you keen for a fun two part challenge?
Then head over to the fabulous
where you will find the August Sketch Challenge 
ready for you to upload your creations using this Page Drafts template for inspiration.


To be eligible for the prize drawing:
  • You must be a FOLLOWER of Brenda's Blog 'GrandDiva's Creative Corner' linked above.
  • All entries must be NEW as of Aug 1, 2012
  • Link your entry using the Mr Linky over at GCC no later than Aug 31 (11:59 PM ~ PST)

Here is the prize you are playing for this month
Authentique "Fresh" Collection Kit


So pop on over say hello, and to be in the running for the second prize pack, a

$10 Paper Secrets Gift Card

you must

(1) Create a layout with the sketch and combine it with 

(2) Become a follower of Page Drafts 
leaving me a comment that you came over from GCC or from Rochelle Spear's Blog.

Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you play along!
Pin It Now!

13 comments:

  1. came over from GCC. love the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pop over & take a squizzy too Em, sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came over from GCC and I am a new follower, love the skecth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stumbled onto this blog. Really awesome sketches, Em. Thanks for sharing your awesome designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great sketch Em!
    Have linked up with GCC..you can find mine here
    http://alisonslife-in-the-slow-lane.blogspot.com.es/2012/08/a-bit-of-scrapping.html
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you rocked it Alison, thanks for sharing and am so happy you joined in the challenges ;)) Good Luck!

      Delete
  6. I came over from Rochelles and Grandivas blogs. Now a follower of Page Drafts - great sketches!
    Thanks, Janelle

    http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo360/tallulah1r/Rowrowrow.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm a new follower xxx came over from gcc xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed using this layout. It was perfect for my little "Star of The Week" thanks so much. I can't wait to sue more of your sketches.

    P.S. I found you all and was sent over by GrandDiva's Creative Corner and Rochelle Spear's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was such a fun sketch to work with, I am a new follower via Grand Diva's Creative Corner, I look forward to using more of your sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just came over from GrandDiva's Creative Corner's blog. I loved using this sketch and can't wait to see more great sketches to work with. I just became a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just want to say first, thank you, for making all these great sketches. I am totally in love with this blog and am certain I will be here over and over for inspiration. I used Template 10.1 today you can see the creation over at my blog!!! Thanks again!!

    http://loveitscrapitwithkiana.blogspot.com/2012/12/music-makes-my-heart-beat.html

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you, so thank you so much for your lovely comments!